RV Dealer Training
DEALERS: If free online training interests you, please sign up here to recieve updates of upcoming training!
Who attends RVAA Dealer Training Webinars?
Your entire dealership!
- Parts personnel – webinars include feature/benefit sales training that shows available, effective merchandising aids. Plus, proven sales building and merchandising techniques for use in your store.
- Service technicians – Approved installation, service & troubleshooting, and maintenance training by the product manufacturer. Help your techs reach their advanced training/certification goals.
Anywhere – All webinars are watched at your dealership or even at home, when it is convenient for your people.
- FREE training – RVAA will make these valuable training webinars available to your dealership at zero cost to you - there is no cost or on-going commitment on your part...ever!
- No travel cost or time lost due to travel – All webinars are watched online at your dealership or even at home.
- Available 24/7 – View the training webinars live or at your convenience. Webinars will be archived with a complete listing on RVAA’s Dealer Training Initiative website. Archived webinars also provide a great training source for new employees and those taking on new responsibilities within your dealership.
SUPPLIERS: Interested in presenting a Dealer Training Webinar?
Take advantage of an opportunity to get in front of the RVAA audience! For a fee, you can represent your company by presenting a topic of interest specific to the RVAA membership in an RVAA Dealer Training webinar.
If you would like to submit a topical presentation that would be of high interest to the recreational vehicle aftermarket community, please click here to submit your topic idea. Once you submit your idea, RVAA will contact you with approval to present.
Cost to present: