A Note from RVAA President Aaron Engberg - June 2013
The 2013 Executive Conference registration is in full force, and all of the RVAA Committees are working in high gear! Please take a moment to review the following conference checklist for your reference. Wishing everyone a safe and happy fourth of July!
RVAA Top Ten Checklist For 2013 Executive Conference
1. __ Step One Conference Registration - Due Date: Wednesday, June 26. Deadline date was extended from original June 24 to June 26. All registration forms/payments must have been received for everyone attending the RVAA Conference in Boston, MA to be eligible to proceed to Step Two registration. If you did not complete online registration and payment for this important step – contact Laura before 2pm today – Thursday, 6/27 (Laura Hallen – firstname.lastname@example.org – 630-596-9004, X100).
2. __ RVAA Membership Dues - Due Date: Sunday, June 30. Payment should be made online by logging in under your “main contact/billing contact” username and password. If you do not have this information, please contact Laura Hallen.
3. __ RVAA Distributor/Supplier Rating Survey – Due Date: Wednesday, July 3. If you did not receive or need another survey emailed to you, please contact Laura Hallen. This will not apply to members that have just joined in the past two weeks.
4. __ Conference Hotel Reservations - Omni Parker House, Boston, MA – Due Date: Friday, July 5. RVAA Room Rate $189. Click here for hotel information.
5. __ 2013 Board of Director Interest Form – Due Date: Monday, July 1 - If you are interested in serving on one of the two open seats: Agent and Supplier, please click here.
6. __ RVAA Sponsorship - Due Date: Tuesday, July 16 - There are many sponsor packages available for any budget. Click here to review all of our sponsorship opportunities.
7. __ View the RVAA Membership Committee Webinar. Recommended prior to attending conference in Boston (Audio and/or .pdf) posted on our website.
8. __ Step Two Registration - Opens Tuesday, July 9 - Due Date: Thursday, July 18. This will be your online electronic appointment request schedule. You will have until July 18 to complete and return online. Please note that was originally slated to be sent out this Friday, June 28. We extended Step One deadline and decided it would be work out best to send out Step Two after the fourth of July holiday.
9. __ Request an appointment with our Five Dealer Council Representatives - Due Date: Thursday, July 18. They will be our guest panelists also at our Wednesday, August 14 luncheon. Did you have a chance yet to submit a question to have answered by one of dealer council panelists during our luncheon? Submit a question here.
10. __ Review your appointment meetings upon receiving schedules on July 25. This is your opportunity to contact anyone you did not secure a meeting with. All of the contact information (phones and names) will be included on your schedule. Everyone will also see on their meeting schedules who requested an appointment with them.